Charities and Not for Profit Organisations
As a Charity or Not for Profit organisation you need professional advice and support to ensure your organisation operates efficiently in an increasingly competitive market. At Rokaid Limited, we understands your challenges and deliver a prompt, technically accurate and cost-effective service to support your good deeds.
We provide advice and services to clients ranging from small local organisations to medium sized networks and have a clear appreciation of the issues that the sector faces.
Our client focused service means you will have a dedicated contact who oversees every aspect of our service to you. You will have the reassurance of being able to speak to someone who knows your organisation, who understands your challenges and who can provide practical solutions.
We bring a commercial perspective to support our extensive sector experience that charitable organisations find very useful.
We believe that the key to a successful working relationship is communication and work closely with clients so we are seen more as an extension of the business rather than a services provider.
Our services to charity and not for profit organisations include:
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Governance reviews and strategic planning
- Accounting systems and management reporting
- Efficiency and health check reviews
- Acquisition and disposal of subsidiaries
- Fraud prevention and investigation.
- Trustee training
- Corporation tax and trading company utilisation
- VAT minimisation reviews
- PAYE and National Insurance planning, reviews and consultancy
- Financial services including pensions
- Outsourcing – bookkeeping, payroll, budgetary and management accounting